From: Pedro <modelo@××××××××××.es>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Error installing cvs packages
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 00:45:48
1 I was trying to create a livecd with the new e17 (cvs). One or two weeks
2 ago catalyst was able to compile and create the livecd (stage1 and
3 stage2) with no problems but now I get the following errors while
4 compiling e:
5 * Fetching CVS module e17/libs/edb
6 into /usr/portage/distfiles/cvs-src ...
7 /bin/pwd: couldn't find directory entry in `../..' with matching i-node
8 * Running cvs -q -f -z4 -d
9 ":pserver:anonymous:@anoncvs.enlightenment.org:/var/cvs/e" login
10 cvs [login aborted]: cannot get working directory: No such file or
11 directory
12
13 I have only (or only have?? my English is not very good..) changed the
14 portage snapshot (updated) and the stage3 tarball (updated to 2006.1).
15 If I emerge dev-db/edb in my computer it is downloaded and compilend
16 without errors. Any suggestions???
17 Thanks in advance, and thanks for catalyst!!
18