From: David Wilk <davidwilk@×××××.com>
To: wolf31o2@g.o, gentoo-catalyst@g.o
Cc: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] gensplash kernel with internal initramfs
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:48:49
1 Yes absolutely. Sorry about that. here's the append line for
2 isolinux.cfg (CD):
3
4 append initrd=initrd root=/dev/ram0 init=/linuxrc acpi=ht
5 looptype=squashfs loop=/livecd.squashfs udev nodevfs cdroot vga=791
6 dokeymap splash=silent,theme:metal console=ttyS0,9600n8 console=tty0
7
8 I've put the same thing into /etc/lilo.conf with and without the
9 initrd in there.
10
11 Dave
14 On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:31:57 -0500, Chris Gianelloni