From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Initrd overlay for gentoo.igz
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:22:59
1 Eliot Gable wrote:
2 > Well, I assume you are talking about the catalyst build? I am trying to
3 > stay away from the catalyst utilities. I do not want to build a whole
4 > new livecd image. I just want to use the x86 minimal livecd image I
5 > downloaded. I do not see any livecd-stage2.spec file on that CD. I am
6 > not at all familiar with catalyst and I was not planning on spending the
7 > time learning it. I thought this would be a relatively simple task --
8 > just unpacking the files on the CD, adding a couple in, and repackaging
9 > them. Can I not do it this way?
10
11 No, not really.
14 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
15 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
18 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list