From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] updates to the Catalyst reference manual
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:36:07
1 Hi all -
2 Just wanted to let you all know that I have given the Catalyst ref
3 manual [1] a (much needed) overhaul. I made it easier to navigate by
4 making each one of the targets a guideXML chapter, which results in each
5 target being listed in the drop down box at the top of the page.
6 Additionally, I added examples and explanations for each one of the
7 target options so that readers know wtf opts like livecd/rcadd do ;)
8
9 Give the web mirrors an hour or so to update.
10
11 Feedback is appreciated!
12
13 Cheers,
14 //John
15
16 1. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/reference.xml
17 --
18 John Davis <zhen@g.o>
19 The Gentoo Foundation
20 Trustee | Release Engineering Manager | Catalyst code monkey
21
22 ---
23 "When people learn no tools of judgement and merely follow their hopes,
24 the seeds of political manipulation are sown"
25 - Stephen Jay Gould