From: js <forums@××××.be>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Make liveCD how to
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 15:15:47
8 Hello,
9
10 The first kernel build didn't fail and finished without any error
11 though.
12 I suppose clearing the /var/tmp/catalyst/tmp will flush the cache?
13 I'm using the 1.X branch.
14
15 Thanks
19 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 12:19 +0100, js wrote:
Granted,
25
26 The building goes well when I disable the splash related stuff.
27
28 But that's an option but not really a solution. I'm curious though why
29 it doesn't work out.
30 If someone could give some tips, please do.
34 Did your first kernel build fail because of the splash stuff? It almost
35 looks like it did and then you resumed. I'm not really sure, though. I
36 would suggest clearing your caches for livecd-stage2 and trying it
37 again. Also, are you using catalyst 1.x or 2.x?
44 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list