From: Luca Casagrande <luca.casagrande@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Wiki document
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:12:42
1 Alle 17:01, giovedì 10 agosto 2006, Andrew Gaffney ha scritto:
2 > Luca Casagrande wrote:
3 > > Alle 16:42, martedì 08 agosto 2006, Chris Gianelloni ha scritto:
4 > >> On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 14:26 +0200, Luca Casagrande wrote:
5 > >>> What do you think about?
6 > >>
7 > >> You're free to do what you want.
8 > >>
9 > >> However, after the 2006.1 release, I will be working on official
10 > >> documentation to be put up on the catalyst site. This will include an
11 > >> updated FAQ, catalyst 2.0 reference guide, and even a revival of the
12 > >> "catalyst howto" which explains how to do certain things. Except it to
13 > >> be something like the "Gentoo Handbook" for catalyst. The howto won't
14 > >> be a requirement for 2.0 going stable, but the reference guide will be.
15 > >
16 > > I have started adding some parts to the wiki:
17 > > http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_build_a_LiveCD
18 > >
19 > > Let me know what do you think and fell free to edit it!
20 >
21 > That wiki article was just so horribly wrong in so many places. I've made
22 > some changes and additions to make it a bit less wrong :)
25 Thank you Andrew!
26 I have not yet changed the old one, i have just focus on the error while
27 approching catalyst (like why don't call livecd-stage1 just stage1) :)
28
29 Bye
30 Luca
31 --
32 "Chiunque può simpatizzare col dolore di un amico, ma solo chi ha un animo
33 nobile riesce a simpatizzare col successo di un amico (Oscar Wilde)"
34
35 LINUX User #411601
36 jabber: casagrande@××××××××××××.it
41 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list