From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Assign the user password
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:50:57
1 On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 17:01 +0200, Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 > Now that much of the problem are solved, I am wondering if there's a way for
3 > setting the password of the user described in livecd-stage2.spec. I used to
4 > chroot in it and use passwd, but i wonder if there's a way to do it with
5 > catalyst.
6
7 There's no method on catalyst. The simple answer is to do it in your
8 fsscript, along with any other adjustments you need to make.
11 Chris Gianelloni
12 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
13 x86 Architecture Team
14 Games - Developer