From: Daniel van Ham Colchete <daniel.colchete@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Making emerge's catalyst use a proxy
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:20:21
1 Hi all!!!
2
3 here at my office I'm playing with catalyst a little bit. I already use it
4 to create a stage4 to my servers and tinderbox to produce update packages
5 for the servers.
6
7 I'm always downloading the same thing another college will download again
8 and our workstations will also download latter (emerge -uD world). For the
9 workstations we have a http proxy (http-replicator) and we have our own
10 rsync repository for the local desktops to download from it instead os going
11 to the internet.
12
13 The question is: how do I make catalyst use my proxy to download things? I
14 would have to change emerge's make.conf inside the package and I don't know
15 how to do it.
16
17 Thank you very much
18