From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] error during stage2
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:34:08
1 On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 14:24 +0200, Dario Cavallaro wrote:
2 > Hi all, after some googling without results I thought that this is the
3 > best way in order to have help. I went in a strange error: in stage2
4 > after unmerging packages and deleting unneeded files, the script gives
5 > me this messagge:
6 >
7 > Running action sequence: target_setup
8 > Setting up filesystems per filesystem type
9 > Filesystem not setup
10 >
11 > !!! catalyst: target_image_setup script failed.
14 > Catalyst aborting....
17 > I don't know what it could be. This is the verbose output and this make
18 > me more crazy trying to resolve the problem. Howevere I think it's my
19 > mistake, but would to know what I'm doing wrong. Please help me!
20
21 Ehh... stage2 doesn't unmerge packages. Perhaps you mean livecd-stage2,
22 instead?
23
24 If you mean livecd-stage2, we'll need a bit more information, since that
25 particular target allows you to do pretty much anything via removing
26 files and running scripts.
29 Chris Gianelloni
30 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
31 x86 Architecture Team