From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] updating configuration files and such on the livecd
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:07:48
1 Caleb Cushing wrote:
2 > I'm not sure I really understand the syntax for an overlay? does
3 > everything within the directory specified have to be where it goes? IE
4 > if my directory is /tmp/overlay would I have to have
5 > /tmp/overlay/etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf to change that? also any hints on what
6 > needs to be changed to make the firefox updated screen go away? I know
7 > how to change the other custom settings I need for it. but I don't want
8 > it to say it was just updated...
9
10 Yes for the overlay. No idea about Firefox.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
17 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list