From: Jon Hood <jon@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst 2.0 problem
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:03:21
1 Mikey wrote:
2
3 >For the 2.6 kernel, I believe you need:
4 >
5 >File Systems -> Miscellaneous filesystems -> SquashFS
8 Ah, I'm using vanilla-sources (we are currently working with Dell to
9 solve a problem with how their motherboard doesn't work right with the
10 gentoo-sources on poweredge sc420 servers with certain hardware
11 installed- it is a dell problem, not a gentoo problem) which doesn't
12 have the squashfs patch- that's what was so confusing. Thank you guys
13 for the help; I'll have to patch the livecd kernel manually to work with
14 the special hardware we need.
15
16 -Jon
17 --