From: Nathan de Vries <ndv@××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] AGGH The Frustration!
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 06:28:23
1 On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Julien Cayzac wrote:
2 > use flags mean "use/don't use this feature". It has nothing to do with
3 > dependencies, and I think that ssh (quite mandatory) depends on it.
4
5 I'm pretty sure he understands this. You're confusing SSH with SSL.
6 Something is pulling mod_ssl in even though he has -ssl in his USE flags.
7
8 Have you updated your snapshot recently? Perhaps something's gone askew.
9 When I have -ssl in my USE flags Apache (2.0) respects it.
12 -Nathan.
13 --
14 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list