From: Devils-Hawk <devilshawk@×××.at>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] tmpfs on /usr/portage
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:20:01
1 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > Devils-Hawk wrote:
3 >> Is there a reason why /usr/portage is mounted as a tmpfs on the catalyst
4 >> livecds and is there a possibility to populate the directory with a
5 >> profiles directory. This is needed for GLI to function properly. Any
6 >> ideas?
7 >
8 > On the official LiveCDs, this *is* populated with the profiles and
9 > eclass dirs. Also, using GLI on anything other than the official LiveCD
10 > isn't supported in any way, shape, or form.
11 >
12 The question is HOW to populate it with profiles, eclass dirs, etc I am
13 using the 2006.1 official release .spec files with some small
14 modifications and they don't do it. Is there a catalyst option or ???
15 I know that GLI is not supported. Strictly an experimental LiveCD.
16
17 regards DevH
18 --
19 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list