From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] ANNOUNCE: catalyst 2.0
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:16:36
1 As you can probably guess by the subject, catalyst 2.0 is now released.
2 It is currently masked in the tree, and will be unmasked in ~2 days.
3 The reason for the mask is so that I can get the message out. This
4 completely replaces catalyst 1.x, and is no longer slotted differently.
5 This also means that you will need to make a few changes in how you do
6 things. For example, the default locations are
7 now /etc/catalyst, /var/tmp/catalyst, and /usr/lib/catalyst, as they
8 were with catalyst 1.x. You will also need to change your spec files to
9 point to the new locations for your cdtar files, since they will have
10 changed place.
11
12 I'd like to thank everyone who has been involved in making this release.
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
17 x86 Architecture Team
18 Games - Developer