From: Jon Hood <jon@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst 2.0 problem
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:52:19
1 Mikey wrote:
2
3 >I assume you are attempting to boot the livecd? If so, perhaps squashfs is
4 >not compiled into the initrd modules or the actual livecd boot kernel?
5 >Could be bad media?
8 using vmware on the iso image I built; you may be right that the kernel
9 does not have squashfs support. How do I build that in? I see no option
10 in the kernel configuration to enable squashfs support, but it seems
11 like I saw that option before...
12
13 >Have you tried directly mounting the livecd.squashfs that resides on the
14 >cdrom from a running box to verify it is sane?
17 yep, it's sane
18
19 Thanks,
20 Jon