From: Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] xorg starting wrong user permissions.
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:23:02
1 the file in question is the .dmrc this is not in /etc/skel and I do
2 not create it. but for some reason it and the home directory are
3 created with root ownership. I tried putting it what was suggested
4 into an fsscript. however that didn't work. would the only way to
5 solve this problem would to be to create them in the overlay? or with
6 the script before hand so that they are user writeable?
7