From: Bardur Arantsson <spam@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Catalyst 2.0 weirdness
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 05:10:09
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 21:04 +0200, Bardur Arantsson wrote:
3 >> I can't be bothered to open up a bug report, but I've attached a trivial
4 >> patch.
5 >
6 > ...
7 >
8 >> I think the logic in there still looks suspect though: AFAICT there may
9 >> be other scenarios than the one I accidentally tried where 'unpack' may
10 >> remain True while unpack_cmd does not get set to anything meaningful.
11 >> With my patch this will result in the new error message as well -- I'm
12 >> not sure how appropriate that is.
13 >>
14 >> Anyway, the patch certainly certainly shouldn't cause any regressions.
15 >> The new message only triggers when an undefined variable would be
16 >> accessed anyway.
17 >
18 > I'll have to test it. It sure would be nice if there were a bug report
19 > for this so that I didn't lose this email in all of my pre-release
20 > hustle. Maybe I'll happen to remember this email when I get to doing
21 > catalyst testing again. Who knows...
24 Paste
25 http://www.mail-archive.com/gentoo-catalyst%40lists.gentoo.org/msg00395.html
26
27 into your TODO file.
30 Bardur Arantsson
31 <bardurREMOVE@×××××××××××××××.net>
32
33 - You'll get more with a kind word and a 2x4" than with just a
34 kind word.
35 Marcus Cole
38 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list