From: James Dio <jim-list@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] wierd behavior from catalyst livecd building.
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 01:23:40
1 Ok i love the pkgcache and kerncache settings saving my poor little
2 computer alot of time when doing things, over, and over and over from
3 different errors along the way (errors that seem to just change... oh
4 well about that tho) but i start my stage 2 and it does the kernel all
5 prety pretty and then fails because it cannot empty /usr/X11RC/bin/X but
6 i see it already cleared /usr/X11RC/ before this (if i remember i lost
7 the output of the real text earlier) so i remove emptying that from my
8 stage 2 (figuring hopefully i'd still have enough space left on cd for
9 the junk in there if i didnt remeove it) but then i got errors about not
10 being able to install the splash theme, i'm going to do stage 1 over
11 with some other things in it and then try stage 2 again. if i have major
12 issues i'll post some of the outputs and my spec files.
13
14 jim