From: Hanni Ali <hanni.ali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] High-Availability Howto for Gentoo
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:39:29
1 Hey,
2
3 Not currently, but it's something I'm working on. Anything people have out
4 there would be welcomed.
5
6 I have a high performance and distcc cluster and am working on the failover.
7 Also I'm looking into a Gentoo clustering LiveCD, suggestions for programs
8 etc. or help would be welcomed.
9
10 Hanni