From: Benjamin MALYNOVYTCH <gentoo@×××××××××.com>
To: Christian Zoffoli <gentoo-cluster@l.g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-cluster] Using high availability cluster ?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:39:27
1 Thanks for both of the answers !
2
3 My trouble is that one of our customers is asking for a culster with 2
4 machines (might be more in the future), that will do load balancing
5 (one machine is not enough due to high trafic on the web
6 server/mysql), and high availability (if one machine goes down, second
7 one will still maintain up and working).
8
9 I'm looking at all the informations I can find on the web, but I still
10 haven't found the best solution for now.
11
12 If you could help, giving me some informations, that would be great !
13
14 Thanks a lot !
15
16 Benjamin MALYNOVYTCH