From: Brian Budge <brian.budge@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] multithreaded MPI with infiniband (mvapich2?)
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 19:06:22
1 Doh! You're right. I don't know how I missed that in your older message :/
2
3 Thanks!
4
5 On Jan 3, 2008 10:57 AM, Bryan Green <bryan.d.green@××××.gov> wrote:
6
7 > "Brian Budge" writes:
8 > > Hi Bryan -
9 > >
10 > > Something strange is happening. with --pretend, it seems that the
11 > blockage
12 > > is gone, however, without it, I still get blockage:
13 >
14 > That might be because you have to reemerge openib-userspace.
15 > The change I made to dependencies may not take effect until the package is
16 > re-emerged. It would be nice if there was a simpler way, but I don't know
17 > if there is one.
18 >
19 > --
20 > gentoo-cluster@g.o mailing list