From: Jimmy Rosen <jimmy.rosen@×××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] openssi with gentoo?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:48:41
1 Yes, some areas must of course be individual, but that's a minor issue.
2 Just some files/directories in /var for logs and some software
3 settings, /etc for allowing different configurations on different
4 nodes, /lib for allowing different hardware setups in kernel module
6 simplicity in maintainance and testing.
7 These can be mounted in ram duplication or network file distribution,
8 depending on need and interest.
9
10 Harebrafolk
11 Jimmy