From: George Robb <forgeman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] openmosix
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:10:11
1 If I'm not mistaken the 2.6 openmosix tools are still in developer-
2 only-alpha stage. You may need to stick with the old 2.4 kernel and
3 tools to get the job done.
4
5 If any openmosix developers are on the list, is there anything we can
6 do to help? I'd love to have openmosix and tools up and running
7 with a 2.6 kernel.
8
9 Thanks,
10