From: Konstantin Arkhipov <voxus@×××××××.ee>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] gentoo && openssi
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:19:04
1 Ok, thank you, Brian.
2
3 I'll try to make ebuilds for it from openssi's cvs (or rh's srpms), so
4 if anyone want to help me - mail me or /msg voxus at irc://freenode.org
5 or irc://undernet.org
6
7 On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:53:32 -0600
8 Brian Jackson <iggy@g.o> wrote:
9
11 > Hash: SHA1
12 >
13 > On Friday 12 March 2004 11:35, Konstantin Arkhipov wrote:
14 > > But debian is also supported as well. As far as I can understand -
15 > > openssi-kernel-patches can be used for any supported version of vanilla
16 > > (i.e. not rh-only) kernel version.
17 >
18 > I see they sort of support debian now. I don't see any kernel patches
19 > anywhere, so I can't say if they will be trouble. Best thing I can tell you
20 > is don't bother arguing with me about it, go try it, and let us know. To
21 > answer your original question, I don't know of anyone who has tried it. Pappy
22 > was interested at one point, but he's been busy moving and working with the
23 > security team.
27 voxus
28 :wq
31 gentoo-cluster@g.o mailing list