From: unsolo@×××××.no
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] clustering on 2.6 kernels?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:08:41
1 Try asking the people at #openmosix on irc.freenode.net regarding some
2 links to unstable 2.6 kernels should be in topic if my memory serves me
3 right.
6 > Greetings,
7 >
8 > If you really want cluster based on 2.6.x kernels - you have a choice:
9 > 1) wait until openMosix port will be completed
10 > (http://openmosix.snarc.org/download/README-2.6);
11 > 2) or wait for openSSI
12 > port (http://www.livejournal.com/users/kvaneesh/);
13 > 3) or join development team one of those projects. ;-)
14 >
15 > On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:52:52 +0200