From: Shanon Loveridge <shanon_loveridge@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-cluster] Introducing
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:42:29
1 Greetings everyone.
2
3 Just joined the list.
4
5 I admin a large Tru64 Cluster here in Melbourne
6 Australia so I am mainly experienced with SSI / HA
7 clustering, although I am definatly interested in
8 getting my hands dirty with HPC.
9
10 Currently my focus is on biomedical / bioinformatics
11 (Going back to uni to do a biomedical course part
12 time)
13
14 I have spoken to sediener and will hopefully be
15 helping on the rocks cluster -> gentoo cluster setup.
16
17 Shanon
18
19 =====
20 "We can debug relationships, but it's always good policy to consider the people themselves to be features.
21 People get annoyed when you try to debug them."
22
23 Larry Wall
24
26 BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80 http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk