From: Edward Muller <edwardam@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Cc: Jared Greenwald <greenwaldjared@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Cluster Advice
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:28:25
1 I have a shared storage device (coraid aoe) and I need a setup where I can use
2 an LVM style solution to carve out pieces for use by various machines. I also
3 need a cluster aware FS as in some cases the same filesystem will need to be
4 used by multiple machines.
5
6 I've used clvm, but end up getting OOPs under decently heavy IO load.
7
8 So I am wondering what other people are using.
9