From: andrea ferraris <andrea_ferraris@××××××.it>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] heartbeat won't pass arguments
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:12:22
1 bryan stalcup wrote:
2 > running version 1.2.3 on amd64.
3 >
4 > anyone have any idea why a haresources file with 'inet1a 66.193.14.126'
5 > won't start the ip address? i can run '/etc/ha.d/ resource.d/IPaddr
6 > 66.193.14.126 start' in a console and it works just fine, but it seems
7 > the arguments don't get passed, even with 'inet1a
8 > IPaddr::66.193.14.126:start'
9
10 I reply only because the ml is not very crowded (about a message for
11 month), but I don't have my clusters under the fingers, so I can't check
12 better than you and I dont remember with precision.
13
14 I can only give generic advices, it is:
15
16 - check the syntax of your configuration file
17
18 - check that the daemon is running
19
20 - check the logs
21
22 and follow the good examples in docs.
23
24 Regards,
25 Andrea
26
27 P.S.: I don't remember the ":start" at the end of the cfg file line, are
28 you sure that's right and with only a ":" before the "start"?
29 --
30 gentoo-cluster@g.o mailing list