From: unsolo@×××××.no
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Cluster config tool?
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:25:35
1 > Anyone know of a meta-tool designed to configure a large number of
2 > different programs for clusters?
3 >
4 > If not, I might have to write one.
5 >
6 > Sorry for cross-posting, but I'd like the widest applicable audience.
7 >
8 > Thanks,
9 > --
10 > Donnie Berkholz
11 > Gentoo Linux
12
13 Sorry i do not know of any such tool!
14
15 But writing one for MPI PVM and openmosix shouldn't be to hard! its just
16 the rundirs that need to be the same for MPI AND PVM also the hosts must
17 be sat correctly and added two the machines.LINUX and pvm.hosts in a
18 correct manner.
19
20 if you include this program into openmosix you can do all this from the
21 main node! using the mfs access to all nodes root fs.
22
23 just a tip! if you did not already know also i can join in on this hence
24 im using all 3 of them.
25
26 maybe openMP(haven't tried this yet) also! and i even think there is more!
27
28 Give me a reply on what u specificly want and maybe ill help you if i find
29 the time!
30
31 NP!
32 Kristian Jerpetjøn