From: Joel Martin <kanaka@g.o>
To: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
Cc: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o, Bryan Green <bgreen@××××××××.gov>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] lustre
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:00:21
1 I'm working on ebuilds right now actually. We're cleaning up some
2 stuff so that I can make the ebuilds and patches generally available.
3 We haven't yet had the opportunity to characterize performance
4 characteristics.
5
6 I'll post here when I have something ready.
9 Joel Martin (kanaka)
10
11 Ramon van Alteren wrote: [Tue Aug 29 2006, 12:35:07PM EDT]
12 > Hi Joel & list,
13 >
14 > Joel Martin wrote:
15 > >We have gotten Lustre to work against 2.6.15 vanilla sources on Gentoo
16 > >at my work.
17 > >
18 > >I'll work on getting the ebuild(s) working again and send some more
19 > >info to you tomorrow.
20 >
21 > Did you mail this info to Bryan off-list ?
22 > I'm also interested in getting lustre to work on gentoo and would be
23 > curious to the changes needed. And if you have any throughput figures
24 > for your lustre setup would be very much appreciated. (on-list or off-list)
25 >
26 > Grtz Ramon