From: Anielkis Herrera Gonzalez <aherrerag@×××.cu>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] Porting RH gfs-deploy-tool to Gentoo
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:36:58
1 could you change the code?
2
3 On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 13:45 +0300, "C. Bergström" wrote:
4 > I'm trying to really clean up my cluster deployment and while looking at
5 > GFS came across this.
6 >
7 > http://people.redhat.com/rkenna/gfs-deploy-tool/html.doc/
8 >
9 > My first thoughts are of course switching out the dependency to pull
10 > rpms from the rh network to PORTAGE_BINHOST.. I'm hoping to find the
11 > time within the next 30 days to port this to Gentoo. If anyone is
12 > interested in contributing or the results let me know. Also any
13 > feedback from those using GFS is most appreciated.
14 >
15 > Cheers,
16 >
17 > Christopher
21 Ing. Anielkis Herrera González
22 Desarrollador de Nova
23 Linux User #377809
24
25 Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
26 Cuba
28 --
29 gentoo-cluster@g.o mailing list