From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Vote: Jokey for empty council slot
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 01:46:11
On 02:02 Fri 09 Nov     , Petteri Räty wrote:
> Yeah sure, but wouldn't it suffice to get the vote in from the missing > member?
My reasoning was that it would be easier later on for anyone who cares to verify things if we can get all the votes in one spot, wherever that spot may be. We also didn't get clear agreement from everyone during the meeting, although nobody actually disagreed. Thanks, Donnie -- gentoo-council@g.o mailing list