From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] I'm resigning
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 21:08:00
On 16:49 Tue 26 May     , Roy Bamford wrote:
> Its your call what you do and when you do it but it would be good to > see you on the coucil for another 7 weeks, which is when the newly > elected coucil meets for the first time. Thats 3 more meetings. > I know too that the meetings are the tip of the iceberg in the effort > it takes.
You probably don't realize this, but last night was the first time in a month I've had even an hour for Gentoo. Feel free to call it a proxy if you want and just have the next person in line fill in for the next month and a half, but I won't be able to give any input on anything so it might as well be official. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com