From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Resignation from the council
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:56:39
On 11:01 Thu 19 Feb     , Mark Loeser wrote:
> I've thought about this for awhile now, and I would rather spend the small > amount of time I have to dedicate to Gentoo on working on toolchain > issues and other technical things that interest me. I am sorry that I am not > completing the term that I was elected for, but at the same time I don't want > to waste anyone's time or a valuable spot on the council that might be filled > by someone that has the ability to dedicate the time such a position requires.
Mark, sorry to see you go. I'm happy you've decided to focus on the places you're most interested in, though. Since this opens up a spot, here is the final ranked list of candidates from the last election: dev-zero leio ssuominen ulm jer _reopen_nominations So, leio's next on the list. His joining the council requires a confirmation from him and unanimous acceptance by council members [1]. Let's do the acceptance vote on-list so he knows whether to prep for this week's meeting. 1. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20070208-summary.txt -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com