From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] GLEP 54: _live or _scm?
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 22:15:07
On K, 2009-06-03 at 23:11 +0200, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> [...]
I prefer "live" for the same reasons above "scm" in any contexts relating to ebuilds. This vote (of mine) is not to be taken as an endorsement of g54 of course, as I take it as a terminology preference question. -- Mart Raudsepp Gentoo Developer Mail: leio@g.o Weblog: http://planet.gentoo.org/developers/leio