From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Vote: What next?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:14:56
On 22:01 Tue 20 May     , Roy Bamford wrote:
> On 2008.05.20 21:31, Donnie Berkholz wrote: > > 2) Hold a 1-week vote asking all devs whether we should have > > elections; > > A vote about a vote seems like wasting time if you don't get the answer > you want.
Sure, it's a calculated risk. There's a reasonable chance it will go either way, if responses on -project are any indication of the entire dev pool. One way saves a lot of time now, the other way just means a week of waiting that would probably happen anyway in gearing up for an election. Thanks, Donnie -- gentoo-council@l.g.o mailing list