From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Date of next council meeting
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:42:54
1 Luca Barbato wrote:
2 > Ulrich Mueller wrote:
3 >>>>>>> On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
4 >>> Keeping the meeting times in sync with universal time doesn't make
5 >>> much sense as we all have schedules that are tied to our local
6 >>> times, most of them being in sync most of the time.
7 >> So far, it was always bound to UTC.
8 >>
9 >> But I have no preference. So if the majority of council members
10 >> prefers 19 UTC (starting with next meeting and until some time in
11 >> March), then we can shift it.
12 >
13 > Would be nice at least for me
14 >
15 > lu
18 Either one works for me so if 19UTC works better for some people, let's
19 go with that.
20
21 Regards,
22 Petteri