From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>, antarus@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] GSoC results from 2008 [WAS] Preliminary Meeting-Topics for 12 February 2009
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:13:22
On 09:12 Tue 10 Feb     , Tiziano Müller wrote:
> - GSoC: where are the results? Why aren't they on the front page?
Alec, do you know the status of the 2008 projects' integration and the status of the students involved? If not, could you request it from the mentors (including me) and present it here? This would be nice to have together in the next month so we have the info for this year's application. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com