From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:01:40
1 On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 10:43:03PM +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > By this argument we should move all the technical GLEP threads from
3 > gentoo-dev to this mailing list then.
4
5 From my point of view the council's role is to review GLEPs, not write
6 them. So i consider technical GLEP threads fine on dev, but once they
7 are in the final phase, a cc: for gentoo-council would probably be a
8 good idea.
9
10 cheers,
11 Wernfried
14 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
15 Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org
16 forum-mods (at) gentoo.org
17 #gentoo-forums (freenode)