From: solar <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Re: Meeting chair
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 03:00:09
On Sat, 2011-07-16 at 12:03 +0200, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> [...]
As a slacker of a developer and a former council member I fully support the council having it's own mailing list and aliases. Please don't allow them to force me to have to subscribe to yet another mailing list that I have to filter the * out of just to get to the core of what I need to know. Just have ppl try to CC: -project or the likes when fitting. -- solar <solar@g.o> Gentoo Linux