From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Cc: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>, gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Council meeting summary for 8 November 2007
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:42:58
1 On 00:35 Fri 09 Nov , Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 12:05:56AM -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > Could you tell us a bit about what you're thinking for where to host
4 > > the repo?
5 <
6 > I'll bite on this one, because I see folks aren't playing with a full
7 > deck of cards.
8 >
9 > Uber has asked to host the baselayout2 git repo on the overlays
10 > machine, where we do allow external folk to have access. Stay tuned to
11 > -core and -dev for more about Git offerings from Infra, and the
12 > overlays box as well.
13
14 I think it should be very important to get something besides crappy git
15 over http to do this, and I presume that's one of the offerings you're
16 talking about.
17
18 Thanks,
19 Donnie