From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Stepping back from council duties
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 06:00:46
On 17:05 Sat 15 Nov     , Markus Ullmann wrote:
> Nevertheless to allow council to do good work, I'm stepping back as part > of the council. I'm feeling sorry that this step is needed, really. So > keep up the good work...
Since Cardoe was the last person from the council vote with a distribution that's anywhere between "more positive than negative" and "even", I suggest that we leave the remaining spot open rather than filling it with someone who the majority of developers ranked in the bottom half of candidates. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com