From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Agenda (draft) for November meeting 2009-11-09
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 22:56:49
1 On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Ciaran McCreesh
2 <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > Could you add in something like:
4 > "Agree upon a wording for PMS for the mtime modification change
5 > introduced to EAPI 3 last time"
6
7 On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
8 > I'd like council to discuss what I consider a major bug in PMS -
9 > see the discussion at
10 > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-pms/msg_95a13d880eb521b13d7090f30350c26a.xml
11
12 Could the both of you please flesh out a proposal on how you'd expect
13 the council to solve these issues? It would best if, on top of telling
14 what should be done, you explained why it should be done this way.
15 Raising the questions is already interesting but proposing answers is
16 even better. You may have done that elsewhere before but summarizing
17 it here would help tremendously. And by the way those who know they
18 will disagree with the above posters are welcome to make proposals of
19 their own. It would be nice if we'd all get an opportunity to discuss
20 it here before the council meeting.
21
22 Denis.