From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Council meeting summary for November 13, 2008
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 04:46:41
Minor detail, but the reason I did the ========= underlines in summaries was so I didn't need to indent everything too. Josh (nightmorph) has requested some kind of consistent formatting for these summaries when he XMLizes them, so could you get in touch with him about something that would make his life easier while still communicating well in this form? -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com