From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 20:45:20
1 Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 21:14 +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
3 >> Looking at past threads all the stuff on this mailing list since a year
4 >> ago would be just fine when handled on gentoo-project. So I suggest we
5 >> use gentoo-project and deprecate this mailing list.
6 >>
7 >> Regards,
8 >> Petteri
11 > No thanks. -project has double the traffic of this list.
12 > It's much easier to see exactly what we are doing here on the council
13 > list. Nearly 100% of the traffic on this list is from devs. While
14 > project is almost 30% user traffic.
17 Granted experience usually gives better quality input but I would not
18 want to see us making it harder for users to participate so having the
19 discussions on a mailing list that users are more likely to subscribe to
20 would be better in my opinion.
21
22 Regards,
23 Petteri