From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-council] January 2010 meeting date
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:54:51
The next meeting will be on 18 January 2010 at 1900UTC. The date was
pushed back 2 weeks for various reasons but the main one is to let our
livers recover. Which prompts me to make the following public
announcement: Happy holidays! :o)

I will be following up discussions on various mailing lists to prepare
the agenda. If you already want to suggest topics feel free to reply
to this thread. You'll get a second chance with the meeting reminder
approximately two weeks before the meeting. I will be sending a
message about the two topics which did not make it last time and
explain why. I should have sent that much earlier but well... you
know...

Denis.