From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Preliminary Meeting-Topics for 12 February 2009
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:25:21
On 09:12 Tue 10 Feb     , Tiziano Müller wrote:
> Things I'd like to see being discussed are: >
Thanks for putting this list together, Tiziano, and I think it serves as a great reminder of things to renew discussion about on the existing threads if they aren't resolved. I want to stress again the importance of discussing topics on the mailing lists before the meetings. Many of these things will take some thinking and some research, and it's not ideal to use our meeting time on things that could easily be done in advance. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Developer, Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com