From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 14:03:58
On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 03:55:00PM +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
> Why doesn't the same thing apply for non technical issues?
Which non techical issues are you talking about? However, i think we are losing focus on what seems to be our misunderstanding here: The point i was making is that council work should be on the council list for transparency reasons, be it technical or not. Writing a GLEP is not a council issue, the process is open to everyone and should involve the whole developer community, so i would think it belongs on -dev. Hope that clears things up, Wernfried -- Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org forum-mods (at) gentoo.org #gentoo-forums (freenode)