From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-council] Agenda for the council meeting of March 8th at 1900UTC
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 07:51:26
1 The next council meeting will take place on March 8th at 1900UTC (i.e.
2 2000CET, 1400EST, 1200MST, 1100PST). Here's the agenda:
3
4 1. Intro (10 minutes, including late arrivals)
5 1.1. Make sure somebody is logging
6 1.2. Roll call
7 1.3 Who wants to chair?
8 1.4. Last chance for remarks on the agenda
9
10 2. Voting by email (20 minutes)
11 Please review the thread at [1] and discuss.
12
13 3. Do we want of a policy for changes in metadata.xml? (20 minutes)
14 The point here is not to discuss the implementation of a policy for
15 changes in metadata.xml (this is better left to the mailing-list, at
16 least for the time being), but whether we want of such a thing or not.
17 Alternatives are for example doing nothing or finding ways to
18 discourage territoriality when it makes sense. Please review the
19 thread at [2] and discuss.
20
21 4. Conclusion (10 minutes)
22 4.1 Action list. Who does what and when?
23 4.2 Who takes care of the summary and log for this meeting? When?
24 4.3 Next meeting date/time.
25 4.4 Who will follow-up discussions and prepare the agenda for the
26 next meeting?
27
28 5. Open floor (ad libitum)
29