From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-council] Secretary & President
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 22:33:48
1 On 22:18 Fri 06 Feb , Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:12:29 -0800
3 > Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
4 > > I agree that splitting president and secretary into separate roles is
5 > > a great idea. I feel strongly that rotating these positions often
6 > > will result in both roles being ineffective, because it takes time to
7 > > get even decent at either of them. Does anyone want to return to the
8 > > 4-hour meetings we used to have?
9 >
10 > Does returning to 4-hour meetings mean things will no longer keep on
11 > getting postponed for 'further discussion' that will never happen
12 > because the meeting ran one second over its allocated time?
13
14 If they never happen, apparently the people desiring discussion don't
15 care enough to continue bringing it up on the list ...
18 Thanks,
19 Donnie
20
21 Donnie Berkholz